- Warmly welcoming new families and getting them off to a good start - getting to know the students and their parents.
- Setting up the pool deck area before each shift.
- Registering students for class and managing them in and out of the water between classes.
- Managing and celebrating the move-up/graduation process, our birthdays, and other milestones both at the pool.
- Posting photos and videos to social media in a fun and personal way.
- Assisting our parents with questions they have about their schedule and the progress of their children.
- Promoting referrals for new enrollments.
- Supporting the aquatics team by being an active participant in the safety of our swimmers and assisting when needed with swimmers who need help during the lessons.
- Testing the water to ensure water quality and temperature.
- An enthusiastic, warm, but assertive personality who really loves talking to people and developing positive, friendly relationships.
- An understanding of the importance of sticking to a good structure and a willingness to enforce essential safety procedures and policies in a fun and gentle manner!
- The ability to multi-task and not lose your sense of fun.
- A genuine desire to help us decrease drowning for both children and adults.
- Flexible schedules - shifts between 4 to 5 hours; easy to schedule around other jobs or studies with highly competitive pay.
- Being welcomed into a warm, fun culture with mission-driven managers who give back to the community and their staff.
- The opportunity for growth in a business with massive expansion opportunities.
- Structured, paid training (including first aid certification as needed).
- PTO for part-time and full-time employees.
- Extra paid birthday time off.
- Free parking onsite.
- Happy, laughing, singing KIDS.
Working at British Swim School is so much more than just a job...it’s an opportunity to leave a legacy that may transform a child’s life.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been offering swimming lessons for babies, children, and adults, focusing first on critical water survival skills needed to survive a water accident, then progressing to stroke development and more advanced skills. Dubbed as one of the fastest-growing franchises in the U.S. and Canada, we teach over 27,000 swimming lessons per week using our signature fun and gentle methods.
The British Swim School team is a nationwide franchise system of independent business owners who are dedicated to our mantra of ‘Survival of the Littlest’ for their local families.
Why join British Swim School?
- Safe & happy work environment – where else might you get to sing at work?
- Flexible work schedules and hours – making this a great role for students, parents and anyone with a busy lifestyle!
- Rewarding job with competitive pay – all while making a true difference in your community!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee (franchise owner). Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to British Swim School Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)