- deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- May be asked to come on site periodically
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- provide pricing and delivery information
- perform customer verifications
- set up new customer accounts
- process orders, forms, registrations and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers' accounts
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- prepare and provide end of shift reports
- maintain customer databases
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Schedule availability mainly in the morning to early afternoon
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- ability to type
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- numeric, oral and written language applications
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills - verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- stress tolerance
Working at British Swim School is so much more than just a job...it’s an opportunity to leave a legacy that may transform a child’s life.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been offering swimming lessons for babies, children, and adults, focusing first on critical water survival skills needed to survive a water accident, then progressing to stroke development and more advanced skills. Dubbed as one of the fastest-growing franchises in the U.S. and Canada, we teach over 27,000 swimming lessons per week using our signature fun and gentle methods.
The British Swim School team is a nationwide franchise system of independent business owners who are dedicated to our mantra of ‘Survival of the Littlest’ for their local families.
Why join British Swim School?
- Safe & happy work environment – where else might you get to sing at work?
- Flexible work schedules and hours – making this a great role for students, parents and anyone with a busy lifestyle!
- Rewarding job with competitive pay – all while making a true difference in your community!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee (franchise owner). Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to British Swim School Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)