- Engagement with children/swimmers while smiling, singing, and having fun while teaching lessons.
- Learning and teaching swimming techniques with an emphasis on survival skills
- Using your training to teach these techniques to all new swim instructors that join our program.
- Observing classes and performing coaching reports to ensure proper safety protocols and swim techniques are being followed to British Swim School brand standards.
- Conducting monthly in-service meetings and ongoing training for the instructor team
- Speaking to parents/customers about their children’s progress
- Current lifeguard certification preferred but we can discuss getting it completed.
- Outgoing, contagious personality
- Willing to learn and able to follow franchise brand standards and guidelines.
Hours may include weekends, mornings, late afternoons, and early evenings.
COMPENSATION AND REWARDS
- Competitive compensation
- Structured, paid training including lifeguard certification
- A position filled with purpose and fun
- A dynamic and rewarding corporate culture that fits your personality
- Opportunities for internal advancement
- Flexible schedules - shifts are 4-5 hours; easy to schedule around school or other jobs.
- You get your Birthday off paid.
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Working at British Swim School is so much more than just a job...it’s an opportunity to leave a legacy that may transform a child’s life.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been offering swimming lessons for babies, children, and adults, focusing first on critical water survival skills needed to survive a water accident, then progressing to stroke development and more advanced skills. Dubbed as one of the fastest-growing franchises in the U.S. and Canada, we teach over 27,000 swimming lessons per week using our signature fun and gentle methods.
The British Swim School team is a nationwide franchise system of independent business owners who are dedicated to our mantra of ‘Survival of the Littlest’ for their local families.
Why join British Swim School?
- Safe & happy work environment – where else might you get to sing at work?
- Flexible work schedules and hours – making this a great role for students, parents and anyone with a busy lifestyle!
- Rewarding job with competitive pay – all while making a true difference in your community!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee (franchise owner). Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to British Swim School Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)