SWIM INSTRUCTOR (we'll train you!)
$18 - $22 per hour
- Successful candidates are reliable, nurturing, energetic, and love to have fun
- NO competitive swimming background or swim instruction experience is required
- Confident in the water (familiar with all four strokes)
- Complete the British Swim School Training program (paid)
- Enjoy working with children and adults of varying ability in a positive way
- Upbeat and ready to have fun at work - Having fun is mandatory!
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Teaching or coaching experience
- CPR, First Aid, Lifeguard Certifications
- $18 - $22 per hour
- Leadership opportunities at a company undergoing massive expansion
- Flexible schedules (3-5 hours) convenient for after-school & second jobs
- Paid training & Lifeguard Certification
- Fun work environment and culture
- Employee referral program
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working at British Swim School is so much more than just a job...it’s an opportunity to leave a legacy that may transform a child’s life.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been offering swimming lessons for babies, children, and adults, focusing first on critical water survival skills needed to survive a water accident, then progressing to stroke development and more advanced skills. Dubbed as one of the fastest-growing franchises in the U.S. and Canada, we teach over 27,000 swimming lessons per week using our signature fun and gentle methods.
The British Swim School team is a nationwide franchise system of independent business owners who are dedicated to our mantra of ‘Survival of the Littlest’ for their local families.
Why join British Swim School?
- Safe & happy work environment – where else might you get to sing at work?
- Flexible work schedules and hours – making this a great role for students, parents and anyone with a busy lifestyle!
- Rewarding job with competitive pay – all while making a true difference in your community!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee (franchise owner). Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to British Swim School Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)