Compensation and Benefits
- Pay starts at $18 - $20, based on experience and/or Life Guard Certification and with possible opportunities for bonuses
- Paid training
- Opportunities for internal advancement
- Birthday off and paid
- Reports directly to and supports the Aquatics Manager and/or Business Owner(s).
- Instructs swimming lessons in accordance with British Swim School training and program standards, maintaining certifications throughout employment.
- Minimum 8 hours work per week that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by business needs.
- Lifeguard Certified.
- High school diploma, equivalent, or in the process of completion.
- Enthusiastic personality.
- Comfortable in and around the water. Strong swimming skills are a plus but can be taught and developed!
- Must maintain certifications throughout the length of employment.
- Must complete all required British Swim School Aquatics-specific training and testing.
- Experience working with children is preferred but not required.
- Customer service skills are desirable.
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification(s) preferred
Working at British Swim School is so much more than just a job...it’s an opportunity to leave a legacy that may transform a child’s life.
Since 1981, British Swim School has been offering swimming lessons for babies, children, and adults, focusing first on critical water survival skills needed to survive a water accident, then progressing to stroke development and more advanced skills. Dubbed as one of the fastest-growing franchises in the U.S. and Canada, we teach over 27,000 swimming lessons per week using our signature fun and gentle methods.
The British Swim School team is a nationwide franchise system of independent business owners who are dedicated to our mantra of ‘Survival of the Littlest’ for their local families.
Why join British Swim School?
- Safe & happy work environment – where else might you get to sing at work?
- Flexible work schedules and hours – making this a great role for students, parents and anyone with a busy lifestyle!
- Rewarding job with competitive pay – all while making a true difference in your community!
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee (franchise owner). Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to British Swim School Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)